Road trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA with friends in September, 2012
My friend, Zora, from Taiwan came to San Diego for an one-month English language program at UCSD. We didn’t take her to any amusement parks but Las Vegas as she requested. We didn’t have much time to plan our trip. All We did was to find a hotel to stay a few days before the trip. My roommate, Brandy, really wanted to go clubbing, but I have never gone clubbing, and I will never want to go. However, if she’s going, that means I need to go, too. Brandy is a very lightweight drinker, and Zora is not fluent in English, even though she doesn’t drink. What will happen if they go clubbing by themselves?
1. Instead of having an all-you-can-eat meal, we had brunch at Bouchon! I really enjoyed their food and service.
2. Took a picture with the Coke Cola polar bear :)
3. Running crazy on the street on strip because we were almost late for the show, LOVE (Beatles) (Cirque du Soleil)!
4. I secretly managed to watch the show at 7pm, so Brandy wouldn’t be able to go clubbing. :) By the time we were done watching the show, buying peripheral products, and taking pictures, it was already over 12am and we were hungry. Brandy got us on the list, so if we went in before midnight, it would be free admission.
5. Drank the world tour Coke (16 flavors). Some of them were really gross…. so we had a game… Each round we do rock-paper-scissor. The winner chooses a flavor first, and second; then, third. The last one has supposedly worse taste.